It seems a good time to remind players and parents alike of the Club’s Code of Conduct.
1. Play for the fun of competing – not just to win.
2. A good player is self-disciplined person – stay in control of yourself always.
3. Never be guilty of cheating, like taking unfair advantage of other players.
4. Never argue with the Referee or any others. They’re there to help you.
Mums and Dads
1. Behave! Any unseemly language, harassment of anyone or childish behaviour is not a good example from those who should know better.
2. Applaud all good play – not just from your son/daughter or team.
3. Seriously condemn any form of violence.
4. Respect the Referees decision – he usually knows better than you do – he is doing his best and we cannot play without him.