The U14 age group is made up from boys in school Year 9.
New players are always welcome to come and try rugby at training prior to joining, but we ask that parents sign a "consent to play' form. New players must join the club within 3 weeks
Training takes place every Wednesday evening from 7.00-8.30pm.
All players need to have a gum shield to be worn at training and for matches, and boots with rugby studs. Boys should always bring a suitable drink to training (nothing sugary as this dehydrates the body). Coaches and the manager should be notified of any health conditions.
R100 aims for the U14’s
• To instill rugby's core values; Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline, Sportsmanship.
• To develop rugby's core skills; Running, Evasion, Handling, Kicking, Tackling.
• To create an environment for players to have fun.
• Long term player development, ensuring every player is involved and progresses.
• To build a welcoming and inclusive team ethos.
• To build player confidence and self esteem
• Competitive performance.
• Player retention/recruitment and progression through to the senior sides at the club.
• Positive coaching